The Business Accelerator – Apply Now!
Do you have what it takes to become the next supplier to leading enterprises in South Africa’s clothing, textiles, footwear, and leather sector?
Applications for the 2023 Accelerator are now open.
Stand a chance to pitch your business to a panel of large customers eager to find high potential local suppliers and demonstrate why you deserve an opportunity with them.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Submit your application below.
- Qualifying candidates will be invited to a Capacity Building workshop on 30 March 2023 in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal focused on developing a compelling business pitch to potential customers.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Dragons’ Den event on 20 April 2023 in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal where the top candidates will be selected.
- Identified high potential candidates will have opportunities to engage with funders, receive expert coaching to scale your business and ongoing support to unlock commercial opportunities with customers.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- South African owned business.
- 51% or more black ownership.
- Annual turnover of R170m or less.
- Registered with CIPC.
- Tax Compliant.
- Operating for at least 1-year.
- Currently or aiming to offer products or services to customers in the clothing, textiles, footwear, and leather sector.